25 July 2005

bored at work...

Keep in mind that it's not that I don't have anything to do. Because I do; believe me, there's plenty to be done. Seems I am just lacking the motivation to do it at the moment. And I am aching for a digital camera. I thought my dad was going to get me one for my birthday but that was over a month ago and I still don't have one. I suppose it's time for me to suck it up and by myself one, eh? These are some shots of my desk at work taken with my LG Camera Phone. Of course, I realize that had these been taken with a digital the images would be a lot crisper and it would make for much better shots but, like I said, I am bored and when I am bored I find whatever it takes to entertain myself. So for boredom's sake...

My Windows Media Player is set to this skin when I play music. It all changes colors and it's really kind of cool - especially when you're in the state I am in. The state of boredom. It's actually kind of hypnotizing. "Ooooh - look at all the pretty colors..."
gemstone
some cd covers...


a collection of jennifer knapp
r.e.m. (up), howie day (stop all the world now), glen phillips (abulum), jonny lang (wander this world), journey (greatest hits), u2 (how to dismantle an atomic bomb, toad the wet sprocket (p.s. - greatest hits), def leppard (a random collection of songs)
music is life

bored at work
and other stuff...
aching for a digital camera

still bored at work

1 comment:

Stephen said...

do eBay for the camera. great deals to be had!