02 July 2005

dancing queen...

Last night I danced. I danced like I have never danced before! It was the first time in a loooong time that I danced like that. For about 3 hours, I think, at a hip little dance club called Kabal in the River Market area of Kansas City. Myself and 4 friends and another guy. At the end of the night I was tired, I was sweaty, I was sore. And it felt fantastic! It was so much fun!

We had planned on going to the whackjob's latest movie but I am so glad we changed our plans at the last minute. Just watching Chad Rader dance was entertainment enough. He's a great dancer and so entertaining with all his facial expressions. He puts his whole body into it. And Isaac with his sweet breakdancing skillz! Moves I hadn't seen in quite some time!

Today my legs are sore but in that good way. That kind of sore you get after you've done something good for yourself.

"...See that girl. Watch that scene. She is the dancing queen..."

Now I am off to take the 2006 Honda Ridgeline that my dad just bought out for a little spin...

No comments: