25 July 2005

this weekend i...

1 - drank lots of beer while laying in the hammock and listening to the creek, even though it was unbearably hot out my backyard is shaded by big, beautiful, wonderful shade trees and has a creek running through it
2 - speculated last night with Nida, my best friend and roommate, if in another 15 years we will still be sitting on that couch watching tv in the middle of the night and decided that she will have girls and I will have boys and our kids will marry each other one day.
3 - wore myself out galavanting all over Nebraska Furniture Mart yesterday. My good friend Lindsey, a perfectionist, is redecorating her house and we were picking out fabric. She found the fabric she wanted but couldn't find a couch she liked to put the fabric on. It was a massive 5-hour ordeal.
4 - shared my heart with my best friend and talked about each other's butts
5 - tried one of Applebees' new Irresist-a-bowls. The Steak Teriyaki bowl was UBER-YUMMY!
6 - stayed up well past 1am every night and slept well past 10 every morning

7 - felt totally humiliated when I called an old friend and he didn't remember me
8 - read the last HALF of The Devil Wears Prada on Friday night and later discovered it's going to be a movie starring Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep as "the devil" boss
9 - watched hours of HGTV and TLC
10 - moved
11 - sold my coffee table to my old roommate
12 - watched The Transporter... again and The Aviator for the first time and wasn't all that impressed
13 - put oil in my car
14 - met a guy who has my name, CJ

It was a full weekend but I wouldn't have changed a thing - except maybe the getting humiliated part!

No comments: