06 July 2005

all i want, all i need, you're everything...

I first fell in love with this song probably 4 years ago when I first bought the cd. After having long been stowed away in my Case Logic cd case I pulled it out. And rediscovered why I love it so much, why it moves me the way it does.

Find Me Here/Speak To Me/I want to feel you/I need to hear you/You are the light/That's leading me/To the place where I find peace again./You are the strength, that keeps me walking./You are the hope, that keeps me trusting./You are the light to my soul./You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?/Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest./You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall./You steal my heart, and you take my breath away./Would you take me in?/Take me deeper now?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?/Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?/And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?/Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need/You're everything, everything/You're all I want you're all I need/You're everything, everything./You're all I want you're all I need./You're everything, everything/You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?/Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?/How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?/Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?/How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?/Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?/Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
So good! Yes?

No comments: