18 May 2005

whatevah...

I don't have too much to say so I just wanted to say hi. I went out to dinner last night with The Gathering after we had been fasting all day. (Basically, that means that we didn't eat all day and everytime we felt hungry we prayed for God's direction within The Gathering community - except that I had a lunch meeting and a dinner meeting so I am fasting today.) So needless to say we were all hungry and there was a whole big group of us that descended on Olive Garden. We had the most amazing wait staff but I still ended up with someone else's bank card and she ended up with mine. They look exactly alike though so it's an easy mix-up to have. I didn't even realize until Cari called me saying I have Emilee's card. OOPSIE! Glad I didn't go buy that new plasma tv like I was going to! We're meeting tonight to get it all straightened out. Here are a couple pics from dinner last night though... This is my new friend Carl trying on Tiffany's jacket....


Carl in Tiffany's Jacket Posted by Hello

and here he is again...

Well for some reason I can't get the damn picture to upload. Amy, I need help; I am all sortsa confused...


Mkay, I suppose that's about all I gots for now... Boring, I know. Hopefully your day is more exciting than mine. I am going to go check the mail here at the Office.

No comments: