12 May 2005

a little bounce in your step...

I just tried a new place for lunch today. The Canyon Cafe on the Plaza has closed and in its place is The Lodge Bar & Grille. Let me tell you that the stuffed chicken breast is divine: goat cheese and spinach stuffed inside a tender boneless chicken breast. Normally it's served with rice but I ordered asparagus instead. FABULOUS!

I went out with my friend Heather Harden last night. I had been craving Taco John's and she knew of one in Bonner Springs so we drove out there. They were getting ready to close so we got our food to go and went to a park. It was already pretty dark out but we didn't let that keep us from climbing up onto the play equipment and eating dinner there. It was a perfect night and it satisfied my craving - for a while anyway. Then we just played and climbed and goofed around like we were kids waiting for Mom to call us in for the night.

On the way home I was relaying a story of how the other day I was giving my friend Kathy a hug and I snorted in her ear. No reason for the snort, I wasn't laughing or anything. It just came out. Heather asked me if I had bounced anyone off my chest recently. We both died laughing... A few weeks ago I was leaving my
church and was giving my friend Chad a hug. We went toward each other too fast or too hard apparently because he literally bounced off my boobs. He tried not to laugh but I could tell he wanted to. I just busted up laughing. It pretty much solidified my want to get a reduction!

No comments: