06 May 2005

go kendra, go kendra...

For those of you that watch The Apprentice and are addicted like I am, I have to say that I hope Kendra wins this one. I had been voting for Alex but since he unfairly (in my opinion) got voted off last week it's all up to Kendra. I think she's got a great shot at this and if Tana continues to perform like she did last night then I feel it's in the bag.

The fact that Tana was bitching to Carolyn in the backseat of the limo about her teammates and how defective they are just screams, "Fire me!" I think that is so unprofessional. Did she think she was building a bond with Carolyn by doing that? I wanted to yell at her. And come on, Chris, how long have you been driving and you can't park the car? What the...?

What was with Danny singing the stupid jingle? He's an idiot. He should have been the first to go in my opinion. The way Kendra recovered her credibility with the sponsors of the video game championship speaks very highly of her ability to perform and build trust under pressure. PHENOMENAL! Her teammates had nearly destroyed whatever chance she had at winning this and I think she pulled up nicely. She still has to manage to improve the environment overnight in order for Sony Playstation to stay in the game but I think she can pull it off. I have no doubts as long as she either fires Danny or gets him to get it together stat.

I guess we have a week to go still so there's a lot that can happen yet. It would be so refreshing to see Kendra win this: she's young, she's vibrant, she's smart, she's a she. We'll see what happens I guess.

No comments: