04 August 2005

traveling this weekend...

Hi friends! I have been insanely busy the past couple days and now, I am off to the land of the "Wild Oats" as Amy's mom would call it. My dad is moving there (much to my chagrin). He bought a place on Tuttle Creek Lake, which will be nice, but it's in Manhattan! Me being a Jayhawk I am just dreading this. He actually was wearing a KState Jersey in my presence the other day and I asked him why. He said, "Only because it's clean." That made me feel a little better knowing his KU jersey is dirty, which means that he has worn it recently. Anyhow, I will be gone until Monday evening and probably won't be posting between now and then but I will miss you all and will be thinking of you while I am relaxing at the Lake. Peace out! Live well!

No comments: