20 June 2005

i am a little goofy and i don't want to grow up...

I PROMISE to post about my spectacular birthday party on Saturday (which turned out to be my most favorite birthday EVER! Yes, that's right. I said EVER!) once I upload pictures, etc... But for now, the results of my last test. Goofy and Peter Pan tied, both with 81% but I think I am a little more Goofy than Peter.

You scored as Goofy.
Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You aren't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.

Goofy 81%
Peter Pan 81%
Sleeping Beauty 63%
Cinderella 63%
The Beast 50%
Donald Duck 44%
Ariel 44%
Pinocchio 44%
Snow White 25%
Cruella De Ville 25%

Mostly this is all true. It's interesting to me that I am equal parts Goofy and Peter, equal parts Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella, equal parts Donald and Ariel and Pinocchio. The most interesting thing to me though is that I am equal parts Snow White and Cruella De Ville. So basically I am equal parts gentle beauty who when I sing all of creation flocks to hear me and also vain, raving, lunatic who hates animals and wants all dalmatians killed for my black and white fur coat. It's all so very contradictory. I mean the Snow White in me loves the animals, all creatures great and small. But then the evil Cruella rears her ugly head in my conscience and I am transformed into a horrible villain. It's an inner battle really - a
civil war in my mind. Soon, I think, they will get in a cat fight.

In summary, I am a goofy dog that wants to never grow up and I can also fly when I think happy thoughts. I am very beautiful and also very tired and I clean out the fireplace constantly. I have a duck bill and live under the sea and I am made out of wood. I love animals at times and I hate animals at times. Welcome to my life.

Mostly, like Pinocchio, I just want to be real.

No comments: