10 June 2005

"almost specifically correct"

Yes folks those are words that were spoken last night on the premiere of Tommy Hilfiger's new show, "The Cut." I believe it was Amy who uttered those words when asked by Tommy if Chris was the one who came up with the idea for their billboard (at least I think that's what the question was). It doesn't matter what the question was really, only that she said, "That's almost specifically correct sir." Ummm - what does that mean? Was she trying to sound smart? Was she trying to sound like she had a commanding presence? Was she trying to impress him? All I was left with were my thoughts of Oh honey. Just stop now. Just walk away. Don't even say anything else. I just hope, for her sake, that Tommy didn't pick up on it.

I thought the team that won did a brilliant job and came up with a great billboard design - despite changing Tommy's logo, which I thought was a dumb idea from the beginning.

I just love these shows!

No comments: