14 June 2005

circle of friends...

A few weeks ago I sent an email to all my friends saying that I was starting a sand volleyball team and needed players. I sent it also to my friend's boyfriend Jeff. Knowing his partner used to play volleyball in high school he then forwarded it to her. She emailed me telling me who she was and that she used to play and asked if she could be on the team. Of course! So last night I met her and her boyfriend. Turns out I met her boyfriend about a year ago. He's the roommate of one of my friends and we played volleyball together once or twice last summer. It's always interesting to me the way God arranges things. The world gets a little smaller and my circle of friends gets a little bit bigger.

My volleyball team name? To Kill a Blocking Nerd! HA!

No comments: