16 January 2006

some photo albums...

Even though I was sick for most of my break, I did manage to get out and do a few things. Here are a few photo albums from my Christmas break. Click on the photos below to be taken to another page where it will automatically cycle through all the pictures in that album. Enjoy.

fave shot of golden gate

poser

palace of fine arts

And here are some "extra" pics that I didn't get into albums.

my cousins, Brian, Drew, and Josh...
brian drew josh

and a close-up...
3 handsome men

my Aunt Hope (my mom's identical twin sister) and Uncle Larry...
hope and larry

my cousin Drew's wife, Luvy, and my cousin Josh's wife, Angie, holding their kids, Aria and Caleb...
luvy and angie with aria and caleb

and my Uncle Larry lookin' like he's all that (which, by the way, is totally his personality too)...
do you know who you're messin' with?

and a couple days before I left Kansas City to come back to Alaska, Nida and I met up with Stephanie, an old fellow Shawnee Mission South Raider who we hadn't seen since sophomore year of high school
stephanie, me, and nida

2 comments:

Mark D said...

CJ, you have an awesome smile! One can really see the love and joy of the Lord all over you!

christina joy said...

thanks mark! i appreciate that compliment. :-)