22 October 2005

welcome to my new home...

Last night during some amazing quiet time I had, while listening to the fabulous Shawn McDonald (thanks to my friend Megan for giving me the cd!), it dawned on my that I am perfect... well, perfectly flawed. I mean, God made me exactly the way he wanted me - every strand of hair, every stretch of skin, every freckly, every quirk - all flawlessly imperfect. I just love that! I have been meditating on Psalm 139 and Philippians 1:6 quite a bit recently and I think they fit nicely with this idea. I love all my perfectly flawed friends who visit here and I hope that you will continue to visit here often.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Isn't this a most wonderful and freeing realization? To finally get that you are perfect, just the way you are, and that others are too - this is such a gift. The 'perfectly flawed' is perfect. It is just our thinking that has this not be ok. We are OK, just the way we are. And it is so nice when our friends remind of this!

Thank you CJ!