08 October 2005

a little piece of heaven on earth...

I found a jewel here in Alaska, in the form of a coffee shop. Veronica's is my new favorite place to be. Just driving up I knew I would like it.
Veronica's
It's so quaint. It's beautiful. And it's right on the coast. It's unbelievably photographable. And most importantly, it's NOT Starbucks! I love it! Amy, you will love this place! Whenever you come to visit we will go there and you won't want to leave. I guarantee it. You're the first person I thought of when I went in.


These are some photos I took there today. I didn't capture all that I wanted to because I ran out of time but I will be going back, no doubt. And hopefully very soon.

window at Veronica's

Veronica's window

Veronica's porch

Veronica's yummies

This is Joleen and me with our whipcream moustaches. Three words: Pumpkin Spice Latte, Decaf (okay, that was four).
whipcream moustaches

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger down under in New Zealand. I really enjoyed reading your blog & looking at the great photos. I'll be back.......

so i go said...

great pics.. looks like you're having a great time.

blessings, CJ.. praying for you!

amy said...

Dude! That place looks awesome. The pictures are amazing...and any awesome coffee shop that's not Starbucks has got to be good. :)