06 April 2006

prayer requests and promises...

Pictures coming soon and more updates and lotsa good stuff...

But for now, pray for me as I leave today to go on a mission trip to Unalakleet, Alaska. It's on the Norton Sound, up by Nome. It's going to be cold. It's going to be exhausting. It's going to be rewarding working with the youth there at the annual Youth Rally. But I need prayer starting right now about the flight on which I am getting ready to go. I don't want to get sick but I have such a sensitive tummy and on those smaller planes even the smallest bump can feel like the tallest roller coaster in the world. And it's cloudy today and windy and there's bound to be lotsa turbulence. I appreciate your prayers for that and for the youth I will be serving and the rest of my team, etc... And I promise to give you an update when I return on Sunday. There's a good possibility of getting snowed in there at least one night, in which case, I have no idea when I'll be back. Just look for another update next week. Love you all! You're the best!

1 comment:

Mark D said...

Praying for ya...