08 December 2005

it's a mad, mad, mad, mad world...

It has been almost a full week since I have posted to my blog and I miss it. I think about all of my Internet friends daily. I will post again soon, I have an idea for a really good post so stay tuned.

The last week has been mad-busy with starting to study for finals next week and I have 4 papers due tomorrow and 3 more due next week and I have been trying to maintain some semblance of sanity amidst the frenzy too. I haven't forgotten you.

In the meantime, here is a photo album of some pictures I took on a trip to Homer, AK a little over a month ago. Homer is a quaint little fishing village about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from here. It is so far my favorite place here in Alaska. We went down for First Fridays, when they open all the art galleries and have appetizers available. And then we had some yummy pizza at Fat Olives. The pictures are of the ride down and of dinner since photographs were not allowed in any of the art galleries. I hope you enjoy!
when the sun's shining down on me

And if you haven't seen the old movie It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World rent it! You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

amy said...

Ceej the pictures are AMAZING. I want to come live with you. Oh, and the movie? I LOVE that one.