17 December 2005

charge me with neglect...

WHEW! I made it through finals - thankfully with As on all of them. But to pull that off I had to neglect my blog. And I have missed it. This becomes quite addicting after a while. Anyhow, I have missed posting and I promise to return to regularly scheduled programming soon.

I am currently in Anchorage, drove up today from Soldotna. I am staying the night here tonight with friends and then will fly home to KC tomorrow night - late... Actually won't even arrive in KC until almost 2 Sunday afternoon. I will be there 'til Friday when I fly to California for 10 days to visit my aunt and then back home before heading back here to Alaska on the 8th. I promise I will try to post regulary over Christmas. I don't know how often "regularly" is - as often as I can, I suppose.

I hope that you all are well. And I can't wait to see you in KC - those of you that read this that live in KC anyways.

Love to all,
cja

1 comment:

Mark D said...

Congrats on the As!!!