10 November 2005

"we can talk about normality 'til the cows come home..."

"What is normal?" "What is home?" "What are cows?"

Okay, so I saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy last night. Hilarious movie by the way... But I have one question... What's with the towels? I just don't understand the big deal about Ford and Arthur always keeping the towels with them. Can someone explain this to me please?

I think I am going to have to read the book and then watch the movie again for the full effect. I have heard that helps one understand the whole thing.

Also, for some reason, my favorite character was Marvin. "Life! Don't talk to me about life."

"so long and thanks for all the fish, so sad that it has come to this..."

1 comment:

amy said...

Read the books. It's the best 4-book trilogy ever written. And yes I said that right.

It will explain the towels and delight you in ways you never knew possible. I read them in college like, oh, umpteen times. :)