06 November 2006

nightmares...

I have had some pretty scary dreams lately. I have had 3 dreams since the start of the semester in which I was possessed. The first one was the scariest and I had it once before - during Spring semester. In my dream I was staying the night at my dad's house back in Kansas. In the dream I was possessed and was being levitated off the bed and was hovering up near the ceiling looking down. There was lightning in the room and all kinds of loud noise. The next morning, in my dream, my dad asked if I was okay the night before. I guess I didn't remember because I said that I was. He told me that he heard me yelling, "I will worship your principalities and bow to you, the Prince of Darkness," and that kind of stuff. It must have been a Sunday in my dream because we went to church after that. The church in my dream was in a mall for some reason. And I was sitting in the front row. The pastor started talking about something and I started cackling and was levitated again and floated out into the mall and was swooping down and picking up children and dropping them over the 2nd floor railing and was laughing the whole time. Then I woke up. Like I said, I have had that one twice and woke up at the same time both times. There was another one, the one I had last night, in which I was killing children. I don't remember all the details but just that I was killing them.

I have prayed for God to protect my dreams and to protect my mind while I sleep and have had others pray the same thing for me while laying hands on me. I am really scared about all of this. I don't understand why this is happening to me. I am seriously scared. I can't even put it into words accurately, how scared I am. Please pray for me.

3 comments:

michelle said...

i would suggest getting a group together of some decent spiritual warfare peoples and pray in your room, also realize that fear is exactly what the enemy wants and currently is getting from you...he is wanting to imobilize you (for whatever reason) DONT give em that power...you are GODS creation and he is with you ALL THE TIME because he is IN YOU. tell that peice of shit satan to f-off. and rest in the fact that (if it helps) ive been thru something kinda like that...ive had some pretty disturbing dreams and i think the thing that got me the most was i never really thought that that was one place satan could affect me...i was in denial that the enemy could get that close. ok now then...some scripture that might help you sleep a bit easier...
Psalm 4:8
Psalm 121:4
Psalm 127:2

and another thing someone else gave me when i was having trouble sleeping... read the word and proclaim it whenever you have troubles or doubts, anoint your doorposts and windows, i've even tucked my bible in with me...it now resides in my pillowcase to keep it from falling inbetween the wall and my bed.

hope that helps and of course ill be praying for you as well! also do not fear shows up in the bible 366 times...just another something to ponder.

Bruce said...

God - I pray for your protection and watchcare over cj. Surround her with your angels and guard her mind from the attacks of Satan our enemy. Give her your peace and power, and most importantly, give her your victory. Amen.

His peace on you.
B~

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I just found this blog almost by accident. Now I'm thinkin' it wasn't an accident. Lemme just tell you, I've been there. I had a number of nightmares like this a while back, where I'd just be standing in the bathroom, and suddenly I'd be posessed. I KNOW how scary this is. I KNOW how it is to wake up feeling sick to your stomach, and how despite all your better judgement, and despite all the bible verses you try to pound into your head, the fear still creeps in and it's hard to get it off your mind, and that sneaking suspicion that this is all some sort of grand, irrevocable evaluation of your final spiritual condition. I've been dealing with these kinds of problems myself. IT WILL BE OKAY. This is just satan's way of trying to bog you down and upset you. The fact that he's targeting you NOW may be an indication that there's something BIG you're going to do SOON that he doesn't want happening - that's his big tactic on us, is trying to stop us from doing our work with this kind of crap.

"No power of hell/no scheme of man/
can ever pluck me from His hand" - In christ alone

"You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you." - Psalm 91:5-7