15 January 2007

i am baaaack....

Hello my faithful few Internet friends. I trust that everyone had as fantastic a holiday season as I did. If I didn't get the pleasure of seeing you in person, know that you were still with me in heart and I thought about each of you. And if I did see you, thank you for making my time at home so absolutely wonderful that it was incredibly hard to get on the plane to come back to the Great North. But of course once I arrived and saw everyone it made doing just that so worth it! The atmosphere here on campus is laid back and cool again, like it was the first week, and we are acting like we actually love each other, and I suppose we do.

I wanted to blog more regularly while at home but life kept me pretty busy and I wanted to relish it instead of feeling like I had to capture the events in a post everyday. But...! I did make a list of highlights from my trip in my journal. I will post them within the next couple days. And lowlights - there were a few- will be soon to follow that.

Just wanted you all to know that I am back - both back in Alaska and back in happy bloggerland! And I missed both!

2 comments:

so i go said...

glad to see you're back safe! send us some winter, will ya? all we're getting her in Indiana is rain.

peace,

jeff

amy said...

It was SO good to see you Ceej. Ah. It's amazing how God takes little pieces of our hearts with our friends so we appreciate them when they return. I feel like I got such a great gift the day I got to hang out with you. :) Love you friend!